Prior to designing any web site, we perform research to find out what people are actually searching for if they were to look for your type of web site. This enables us to optimise the site for search engine purposes giving you a strong foundation at the very beginning.
Your web site will be finished quickly, if materials are provided in an easy to understand format. Whenever possible, material should be provided electronically in .txt, .doc, .gif, or .jpg formats, on disk or by email. Hard copy material requires retyping and scanning, which will require longer development times. We also appreciate input from you regarding preferred colours and layout prior to beginning the design of your site.
Please see what we need to design your site your site for additional information.
We reserve the right to charge additional fees for any of the following:
- advanced scripting
- digital certificates
- message boards
- numerous graphics and photos
- hover buttons
- virtual tours, etc.
- working with third parties in the development of the site
Web site design is charged by the chosen design package plus per page. Fees include:
- the research performed
- the pages designed
- search engine optimisation
- consultation during the design process
- up to 1 hour of follow-up maintenance for a period of 30 days post live
- initial submission to basic free search engines
- (additional search engine submissions is available and highly recommended on a monthly basis)
- organising your Domain Name registration and/or cut-over from your previous ISP
PLEASE NOTE: We request a 50% DEPOSIT to start the site and the balance to be paid PRIOR to the site going LIVE, i.e. accessible to the general public from the domain name (http://www.yourdomainname.com/). You will be provided access to view the progress of your site under development and provide feedback & input for desired changes.